Unschool was the way human children, like their mammal cousins, learned for millenia. It was not called "unschooling" because the institution of forced education had never been forced upon children until very recently in human history. What is now seen as a new philosophy is not new at all; it is a deliberate attempt to return to nature;s intent, to return children to their natural, organic state of innate passion. ~Laurie A. Couture


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Stuff & Starfall

I totally forgot to post about all the goodies we picked up at the bargain barn the other day!  so here it is in pics:
(this is more for my oldest but the little ones enjoy looking at it)

All the games and books were under $10.00 total!  I love the Bargain Barn!!!

Now onto another one of my loves & Cory's love too..   Starfall, they sell curriculum and such but also have a wealth of free learning games on their site for little ones and parents to click through.  Cory normally spends about 2 hours a day on this site!!


(screen shot of the ABC movie)

I cannot tell you how much we love this site, there isn't words. Now I don't own any of their products and they definitely don't send me free stuff, this is my honest opinion of them, I am not paid or compensated in anyway by them (although that would be awesome).  He loves the click-through books, the movies and the games, seriously he plays on it for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment